Revit MEP (English)Zur Anmeldung
Duration: 4 days
Time: 09:00 AM bis 5:00 PM
After completing the seminar, you will obtain a global overview of the required Revit functions and project settings. You can set up the basic Revit presets for your first MEP project, reference CAD data (2D/3D) for further processing or integrate a Revit model (BIM model). You are able to plan the building services of a building in 3D using the model-oriented BIM method of working and to generate corresponding plans.
The Seminar is held in English language. The software and templates used in this seminar are based on German Content.
The participants will be trained in the current software version Revit 2022 and Revit ProjectBox 2022:
- What does BIM mean in MEP?
- User interface
- Project preparation and data import
- Use view templates depending on the discipline
- MEP rooms in the preliminary planning
- discipline-dependent construction
- Generate annotations and schedules
- data output
The seminar is aimed at all newcomers to the BIM technology of building data modeling, including complete building services.